Thursday, January 20, 2011

Les Burns: I am so very tired of the premise that the

Les Burns: I am so very tired of the premise that the


“I am so very tired of the premise that the left has to suck it up because we have nowhere to go. We have opinions and needs as a voting electorate that need must be addressed. The middle is nothing more than wishy-wash
­y opportunis­t who play both sides of the fence! The problem is the parties are too similar and that allows theses opportunis­t to play each side against the other! The Republican­s respect their base and yet and still the center and independen­ts STILL vote for them! The Dems regretfull­y don't seem courageous enough to see this. The Progressiv­es,and the left need to create their own apparatus that won't take our needs for granted. I tire of being the good solider while every other voting segment complains and gets it issues addressed! No more I am done! Win without my vote Dems!”

No comments:

Post a Comment